Policy StatementThis event is being organised by a local committee of musicians and jazz fans.
Our aim is to promote jazz on the Isle of Wight. Members of the committee will not receive any financial reward. Inspected accounts will be made available on request.
The committee will cover the cost of the main venues and headline acts. This will be funded by sponsorship, ticket sales and other fund-raising activities.
Any subsequent profits will go towards funding future events.
We will encourage other performances during the period. However, we will not act as agents. It will be the responsibility of the performers and venues to negotiate between themselves.
click here to hide
Terms and Conditions
- Newport Jazz Weekend regrets that all venues, timings, and line-ups may be subject to change and/or cancellation. Any change or cancellation will be announced at the venue, on our website and social media, and, sadly, perhaps without compensation.
- It is the ticket holder's responsibility to check that the Jazz Weekend or any particular part of it has not been partially or wholly cancelled or rescheduled. If this happens we will tell you as soon as reasonably practicable on our website and social media and/or at the venues.
- Newport Jazz Weekend cannot refund money or exchange tickets, except in the case of a cancelled performance.
- Newport Jazz Weekend regrets that any tickets unclaimed or seats not taken within 30 minutes of the scheduled start of the performance may be released and re-sold.
- In the case of fully sold-out concerts, returns will be offered for re-sale on the day at the venue from the time of the scheduled start of the concert and for the next 30 minutes. The box office will then close.
- Under no circumstances are Newport Jazz Weekend tickets to be offered for resale above their face value.
- Right of Admission reserved - Newport Jazz Weekend reserves the right to refuse admission or eject a ticket holder.
- No animals (except guide/assistance dogs) are permitted into any Newport Jazz Weekend venue.
- Neither Newport Jazz Weekend nor the venue shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant Administration Fee.
- Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited without prior written permission from Newport Jazz Weekend.
- Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of the actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any photos, film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element in any/all media throughout the world.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice and at our sole discretion.
If you have special needs, including access, or want to be accompanied by your assistance animal, please contact the venue directly (details on our web site). Some venues have limited resources, so please give them a chance to help you by contacting them well in advance.click here to hide
There are four methods of buying tickets:-
On the doorTickets will be available to purchase on the door at each event but only if there are any left!
On LineYou can now buy tickets on-line from TicketSource.
By ChequeDownload and print this form which contains all the necessary details.
For enquiries, please phone Willie Sanderson on 07785 785 440 or 01983 522171 (business hours please).
Tickets are available from the County Press Shop
Brannon House, 123 Pyle Street, Newport
during normal opening hours
Early Bird tickets are available until 16th April.
There are limited numbers at all of the performances and tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
Please read our terms and conditions